Why are you having a Sample Sale?
- Every year, we accumulate products in anticipation of hosting an in-person Sample Sale. It's a chance for us to give the public access to several of our past season items at once at a heavily discounted price. Although we are sad that we won't be able to greet our customers in-person this year, we are offering our best online version of our annual sale in order to reach our global audience.
Can you send a photo?
- Due to the capacity of our small team and number of items for sale, offering individual photos of each product is a difficult workflow to sustain and therefore something we are unable to offer. We hope that by reviewing the specifications between a Second v.s. Overstock item, you will be able to gain a better understanding of what condition your item is in. If you have specific questions before the Sample Sale begins, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarity.
Is there a maximum of what someone can purchase?
- There is a 5 item limit with a 2 unit limit per unique style.
If I place something in my cart, is it saved?
- Due to the structure of the website, placing an item in your cart does not keep someone else from purchasing it. A Sample Sale product is not safely yours until it has been purchased and the payment has processed.
When will my order ship?
- You can expect your Sample Sale order to ship within 5–7 days of ordering. You’ll receive a confirmation email complete with tracking information once FedEx or DHL has scanned your package.
Can I pick up my order at the Building Block flagship store?
- Yes, in-store pickup of your items is available at our Los Angeles flagship store on Monday and Thursday from 11AM–5PM.
Can I use my gift card?
- Yes, you are welcome to use a gift card to pay for your purchase.
Can I use a coupon code for the Sample Sale?
- No, unfortunately all items are deeply discounted and are exempt from any additional discounts.
Can I cancel my order?
- Due to the nature of the sale, and in the interest of maintaining an accurate count of our inventory, an order is unable to be canceled once it has been placed.
Can I change my order?
- Due to the nature of the sale, and in the interest of maintaining an accurate count of our inventory, we are unable to change an order once it has been placed.
Can I return my order?
- All Sample Sale items are final.
Can I exchange my order?
- Because all Sample Sale items are final sale, we are unable to offer exchanges on them.